Write the Right Book Right Now:
5 Strategies to Write Your Powerful and Profitable Business Building Book
Once you know these 5 key strategies, you will be excited to start your actual book writing with positive direction and increased confidence. Take a deeper dive into finding your answers to questions about WHY:
- If you wait, it’s too late! Start before the beginning to plan your book-writing success! Why this step makes all the difference in writing a book that builds credibility and sales – or not. Sadly, too many people skip this step.
- It’s all about you! Don’t you wish you would hear this more often? You’ll hear it a lot here as you get clearer and clearer about your goals both short-term and long-term for writing and using your book for business building.
- It’s all about your target reader and potential client! You can’t be all things to all people, no matter how hard you try. Move past defining your target client based only on age, gender, socio-economic group, education, etc., which will tremendously improve the power of your book content.
- It’s all about your competition! For many businesspeople this step is difficult and depressing, then eye opening. But once a person claims this competitive insight, it is powerful on many levels and in many ways! The more in depth the answers, the deeper the positive impact, and the clearer the action steps on short-term and long-term business direction, marketing, and sales.
- Now what? So what? You’ve written a manuscript. Congratulations! But it’s sitting in your computer. Questions about publishing options (planning, price, and approach) with answers decided now are keys to releasing your book into the world.